ESSENTIAL TO PREVENT ENGINE DAMAGE WHILST RACING IN WET CONDITIONS
Note: Always change the engine oil immediately after driving in the rain
Designed to interchange quickly and easily under race conditions, the wet weather filter kit is essential to prevent engine damage and maintain performance whilst racing in the wet.
The Wet Weather Kit:
• Prevents engine damage due to excessive water ingress, the flexible snorkel extension allows the engine to draw its air from a well shielded region.
• Is designed for quick installation and removal in order to meet race conditions
• Maintains near normal engine performance in wet weather.
• Snorkel with built in foam filter element
• Water repellent filter sock
• Mounting bracket
• Hose clamp
• Tie straps (2)
Suits Torini Clubmaxx - Cadet, Junior/Senior (TC210-C & TC210) & Supermaxx (TX250) Engines